If you are really love cooking in the kitchen, one thing you can’t live without is a mixer. For anything from dough to desserts and sauces, a mixer will come in handy when you need to make sure the consistency is just right.The KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer can handle almost any job you put in front of it. It’s a 10-speed mixer, powered by a 250-watt motor and is easy to use.
It comes with a dough hook, wire whip and a flat beater to make sure you can finish whatever mixing job you start.
If you are cooking for a large family, the 4.5 quart bowl gives you the room to make enough to feed the whole brood without overflowing the bowl.
Not sure what to mix? Conveniently, this mixer also comes with 67 recipes that you can try to give it plenty of jobs to complete in your kitchen.
What We Like
- This mixer is extremely easy to use and does not require a large learning curve.
- Made with rounded surfaces, this mixer is easy to clean. Once you are done, just a wipe of a cloth around the outside will usually do the trick.
- Since this is a self-standing mixer, it allows for hands-free work, offering more preparation options.
- The 4.5-quart size is enough to handle most menu needs.
What We Don’t Like
- While we understand that size is necessary to have capacity, this is a pretty large mixer. If you don’t have a lot of counter space, you may feel cramped.
- This particular mixer has limited power. This is all right for the periodic user, but if you are one of those folks who are always creating something in the kitchen, you may want something with more oomph.
WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST PRICE?
We found the best price at Amazon.com