Who doesn’t like a good morning cup of latte? But do you need a whole pot? If you’re the only coffee drinker in the house, you may face this issue daily. Why brew a whole pot when you are only going to drink one or two cups.
Now you don’t have to. The Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System will brew an individual cup of coffee each time you want one.
The Keurig is a compact coffee machine that takes up little counter space, but can quickly create coffee to fill your cup in three sizes – 5.25 ounce, 7.25 ounce and 9.25 ounce.
It is also small enough that you can pack it along on a trip if you want to make sure you have coffee no matter wherever you go.
What We Like
- Clean up was a cinch. Thanks to the little K-cups, there was no mess.
- When it is time to do a more complete cleaning, the water tank at the back of the machine snaps out to make it easier to wash.
- It is nice to always have a fresh cup of coffee. Since this makes one cup at a time, each cup is as fresh as the last.
- It’s very user friendly and quick and easy to learn to use.
What We Don’t Like
- This machine is one of the more noisy ones out there, especially when filling with water to make the next cup of coffee.
- Perhaps it’s the pods, but it seems most cups of coffee from this machine come out very weak.
- This machine is made for standard coffee mugs. If you have a specialty mug that is a bit larger than the average, it may not fit under the spout.
- It only works with proprietary coffee pods.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!