If you are looking for a set of matching pots and pans for your kitchen that will do anything you need done, you may want to take a look at the Berndes Tradition 10-Piece Cookware Set.
This set has all the essentials –
- 9.5-inch skillet
- 11-inch skillet
- 9.5-inch sauté pan with glass lid
- 6 inch one quart saucepan with glass lid
- 7 inch two quart saucepan with glass lid
- 11 inch 10 quart stockpot with glass lid
They are beautiful pieces that have more going for them than their looks. Inside, those lids they are a dream to cook with. They have non-stick insides that really are! Once the meal is done a little water and a cloth and they are clean and ready to go the next time.
It’s not just the insides that have the great nonstick coating, but also the outside. You will appreciate this if you have ever had one of those moments when something spills out of the pot and you had to scrub it clean. Not this time. With these pots it will wipe away just as well as it did on the inside.
The handles on these pots stay cool no matter how long they have been cooking. They are made of wood.“
What We Like
- These pots and pans are made to last a long time and put up with a lot of use and abuse.
- They are heavy duty and you can feel the strength of construction when you hold them.
- They have a great non-stick surface that really is non-stick and very easy to wipe clean both inside and out.
What We Don’t Like
- Clean up is not quite as easy as we would like it to be as they are not dishwasher safe so much be washed by hand.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!