Whether you have a small kitchen or just need only a select number of cooking tools, the Scanpan 7-pc. Nonstick Chefs Cookware Set
may be the perfect way to go to have all the cooking essentials in one compact package.
Included in this set are:
- 9-Inch Frying Pan
- 10-Inch Sauté Dish with Clear Lid
- Small Sauce Pan (2 quarts) with Clear Lid
- 9-Inch Dutch Oven (with Lid)
When it comes to construction, these pans are made of pressure cast aluminum. That means they will hold up better and against more use than normal aluminum. They also have been constructed with a high-density resin for the handles so they will remain solid and strong for a long time.
The aluminum properties of these pans mean they will heat quickly and evenly, helping you get your meal going and done a little faster every time.
Another great benefit of the Scanpan Classic Ceramic Titanium Chefs Cookware Set is the non-stick surface. This is not just any non-stick surface, but is touted to be a technologically advanced non-stick surface that will keep your food pouring out of the pots and pans easily every time. It is a style that will still allow you to cook like you want to in your kitchen. You can use metal utensils on them without a fear of cracking or scratching the coating off.
What We Like
- The non-stick surface is very easy to clean, washing off with just a small amount of soap and water.
- These pans are all dishwasher safe to make clean up that much nicer.
- They evenly heat throughout to make sure everything cooks on time.
What We Don’t Like
- The non-stick surface can deteriorate in just a year or so causing you to have to replace them.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!