Toaster ovens are handy little kitchen appliances but most people simply use it for warming and toasting food and not much else. If this sounds like you then Lois Dewitt’s book ‘Pop It in the Toaster Oven‘ may be just what you need.
This handy cookbook will have you cooking quick easy and truly delicious meals that you never thought could be possible in your toaster oven.
Some of the recipes include Buttermilk Pancakes, Breakfast Banana Bread, Spicy Oven Baked Chili, Blackberry Pie, Catfish Kebabs, Italian Meatballs, Pesto Pizza, Snapper with Capers and Olives and Tuna Casserole. These are just a few of the more than 250 different recipes you can cook in your toaster oven.
The book is broken up into the following sections:
Want to Read Reviews?
You can read reviews for the Pop It in the Toaster cookbook at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!