The Cuisinart CHM-3 Electronic Hand Mixer is light enough to hold onto for extended periods of time without tiring your hand or arm, but with its 220 Watts of power and 3 speed settings its robust enough to mix just about anything that you need to mix.
One thing you will notice with this beater, is the lack of center posts in the beater making the beaters easy to clean. The beaters are extra long so they do the job of mixing exceptionally well.
The Cuisinart Power – Select electronic hand mixer has 3 speeds, an easy to use speed control and beater eject button.
The exclusive swivel cord makes this mixer easy to use for right-handed and left-handed cooks..
Included with the mixer are a spatula and an instruction / recipe book so you can get right down to making delicious culinary creations as soon as you take the mixer out of it’s box.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!