It doesn’t matter what you need to cook, Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 9-Piece Cookware Set will make sure you can get the meal done on time.
Not only is this set of pots and pans attractive with their charcoal finish and matching lids, but also they are also very multi-functional pieces. This begins with that fact that they are nonstick without any special type of coating. The nonstick in this case comes from the stick-resistance in the metal. That means no peeling of coating and that you can, in fact, use metal utensils while cooking with these pots and pans.
The hard-anodized make up of these pots also allows for even heating on the stovetop or the broiler.
Finally, the shape of the lids on these pots will help keep your casseroles moist. The lids have a special dome shape that will drip that rising moisture right back into the pot instead of letting it stay on top of the lid and away from your food.
Included in this set are:
- Covered Shallow Saucepan – 2 ½ Quarts With Lid
- Skillet – 8 Inch
- Skillet – 10 Inch
- Skillet – 12 Inch
- Casserole – 3 Quart With Lid
- Casserole – 7 Quart With Lid
What We Like
- The variety in the size of the pieces in this set makes sure you will have the right pot or pan for whatever you want to cook.
- These pots heat evenly so you don’t have to worry about part of the meal being uncooked or burned to the bottom of the pan.
What We Don’t Like
- Unfortunately, these are not dishwasher-safe which means hand washing and taking up more time at the sink.
- Unless you are careful, food items will stick to the pan, which means even more clean up hassle on top of a spoiled meal.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!