A stock pot is one of the those basics that every kitchen should have. It’s not only for making stocks either. A stock pot has a variety of uses including cooking soups, boiling up large batches of vegetables like potatoes and corn, cooking pasta and even for boiling up lobsters and crab. It’s also handy for cooking up big batches of foods for parties or family get-togethers.
The Anolon 16-Quart Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot is made from stainless steel with an aluminum core.
Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat which is why it is often used in cookware. It means even heating without hot spots. And there is no need to have any concerns about the aluminum content because it is sandwiched between layers of stainless steel. This gives you all the benefits of aluminum without the health concerns.
The handles on this pot are stainless steel and riveted to the pot so you won’t have the problem of screws coming lose and handles coming off at the most inappropriate time.
This stockpot is oven safe to 500F which means you can transfer this one straight from the stove top to the oven. This saves you having to transfer the contents to another oven proof dish and also saves on clean up time.
The Anolon 16qt Stockpot comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Want to Read Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!