If you’re on a path to healthy eating or would just like a little more variety in your menu planning, you may have thought about stir-fry. The
Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Circulon Elite Stir Fry Pan will help you keep your health in check being able to stir up large pots of veggies without all the oil or butter that you typically need to use.
At 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep, there is space enough to cook a meal for a small family in the pan, getting everyone on a healthier eating track.
Not only is the nonstick surface on the inside of the pan promising, but if you have had a stir-fry pan in the past, you know one of the flaws is the cracking and peeling that happens on the outside of the pan because of the heated surface. Not in this case. The exterior of this pan is guaranteed never to fail. And it’s also oven safe, just in case you come up with a creative way to stir-fry in the oven.
Additionally, if you are going to stir fry traditionally, you may want to be able to toss those veggies in the air a time or two. Thankfully, the Calphalon Nonstick Stir Fry Pan has been made with what is called the Cool V handle. Essentially that means it has a great grip and is easy to hold on to for all those food aerial tricks.
What We Like
- Made to Calphalon’s professional standards, offering unsurpassed cooking performance, superior construction and lasting durability
- This pan has a great multi-layer nonstick surface called LRS3 (Lifetime Release System) -reinforced for excellent food release and easy cleaning
- Made of heavy gauge aluminum giving you even heat distribution and no hot spots
- It’s oven safe to 450° F
- The Stay Cool V stainless handle which stays cool on the stove top and is comfortable to hold.
- It is easy to use and cooks evenly
- It is big enough to create a nice little meal
- It’s lightweight and easy to store
What We Don’t Like
- If you are planning on feeding a lot of people, you will need more than one pan.
- It would be nice if it came with the lid or even an option to buy a fitting lid so you can keep the steam inside.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!