While many people think of knives when it comes to cutting in the kitchen, how many times have you found yourself saying you could really use a pair of scissors? Well the Rachael Ray from Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Kitchen Shears are made just for your kitchen needs.
At 5 inches long, these shears are not big and bulky as some other kitchen shears are, but have enough blade space to do the jobs you need done, and then get out of the way while you get back to making great meals. Each blade is made out of a single piece of German stainless steel, which means they are durable and will be with you for a lot of years in the kitchen.
When it comes to cleaning, they should be washed by hand, but it’s not very difficult. These shears come apart so you can make sure to get all that food (especially any raw meat you may have cut) out of the blades and all the connection points.
Cooking is full of repetitive motion, especially if you are cooking the same types of thing time and time again, or a lot of a recipe in one day. This was in mind when these kitchen shears were created as they have ergonomically correct handles that will keep your hands from getting tired or sore while you use them.
What We Like
- When it comes to clean up we like the fact that these are easy to clean as they come apart for cleaning.
- The bright colored handle makes them easy to spot in the utensil drawer so you don’t have to dig around.
What We Don’t Like
- They are not as sharp as we would like them to be for kitchen use.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!