The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Springform Pan is made from heavy gauge aluminum so is strong and durable and designed to last the distance.
The hard anodized aluminum also means that foods will cook evenly.
The nonstick coating is on both the inside and the outside of the pan so even if you spill a little over the sides it will be nice and easy to clean up.
What We Like
- The edges of the pan are rolled to prevent warping.
- The pan is dishwasher safe so it saves you time having to hand wash.
- This comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The nonstick coating means foods release easily and clean up is a breeze.
Want to Read Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!