The WearEver Premium Hard Anodized Saute Pan is surprisingly good value for the money. This one has been rated extremely well on Amazon with most reviewers very pleased with their purchase. This saute pan was also highly recommended by Cooks Illustrated. Overall this is a great buy for the money.
The WearEver Premium Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Saute Pan is made from a hard anodized construction so is strong and durable and also means that foods cook evenly without hot spots.
What We Like
- The nonstick surface means foods release easily and clean up is easy and quick.
- The pan is oven safe to 350F so you can take this straight from the stove top to the oven without having to transfer the contents to an oven safe dish.
- The handle is riveted on so you won’t have this one coming lose at the most inappropriate time.
- You can use metal utensils.
- The handles stay cool on the stove top.
What We Don’t Like
- This one is not dish washer safe so you will need to hand wash.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read reviews for the WearEver Premium Hard Anodized Saute Pan at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!