If you cook a lot, but are not a fan of a kitchen full of pots and pans, you may be on the lookout for one pan that will do everything you need. You’ve found it. The Calphalon Tri-ply Copper Everyday Pan is prepared for all the cooking requests you can toss at it.
This 12 inch pan is 2 inches deep and has plenty of room inside to hold full casseroles as well as anything else you can think of to cook up.
On the construction front, the exterior is made of brushed copper with an inner core of aluminum and in interior of stainless steel. This is the best of all worlds. This means the pan will heat up quickly and evenly, allowing you to get cooking sooner and save time in meal prep. At the same time, the stainless steel interior will keep looking like new, as it will not stain or tarnish. To keep them looking this way, they should be hand washed and hand dried before you put them away, making sure to wipe away any spots.
This pan comes with a matching lid and is oven ready and can handle either baking or broiling.
What We Like
- This is a good size pan that will let you cook small to large portions.
- It heats evenly for better cooking results.
- It has a nice weight that lets you know it’s durable without being overwhelming.
- Double handles make it easier to carry when full.
- It has a very attractive brushed finish.
Other Things To Consider
- The handles can get very hot to the touch.
- These have to be hand washed and can spot if you don’t make sure to dry them thoroughly.
- The pan is easy to scratch, marring that beautiful image.
Until June 30 2009 or while stocks last, Cooking.com have a DOUBLE BONUS OFFER promotion:
Purchase $299 or more on selected Calphalon cookware and receive a Bonus 7-pc. Utensil Set.
Purchase $399 or more on selected Calphalon cookware and receive the Utensil Set and a Bonus 6.5-qt. Soup Pot.
The offer Excludes Simply Calphalon Nonstick, Simply Calphalon Stainless and Simply Traditional cookware.
Limit one per order.