No matter what type of mixing job you need to get done in the kitchen, the Oxo Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set will get the job done for you. This set of three bowls will make sure you have the size you need for whatever cooking project you are undertaking.
Included in this set are:
Many mixing bowl sets top out at a 4-quart bowl, but this set gives you an extra quart capacity for those larger cooking projects or big family meals. Additionally, if you are trying to do two or more things at once in the kitchen, you will appreciate that you can do a one-handed stir job with these bowls. They have a rubber bottom that will keep them from skidding and hold the bowls in place, instead of sliding across the counter or spinning out of control if you let go of the side.
The construction of these bowls is to make life easier for the cook. They have completely rounded interiors that will make it easier for scraping and mixing. And after the mixing is complete these are a cinch to clean up, as they are dishwasher safe.
What We Like
- These are nice solid bowls that you are not going to worry about getting the job done.
- While they are heavy duty, they are not too heavy, so you won’t be weighed down while mixing and moving items around the kitchen.
- They stack inside one another so they will take less space when it comes time to put them away.
- Thanks to the rubber bottom on the bowls, they will not skid across the counter when you are stirring.
- They have an attractive finish and look good in the kitchen.
- The 5 quart bowl is larger than most mixing bowls and will help you through those meals.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!