But if you are a parent or a little health conscious where your treats are concerned, you may not like the amount of sugar that are in the store bought freezer pops. So now, you can use the Tovolo Shooting Star Pop Molds
to make your own shooting star popsicles out of more natural and sugar free ingredients.
This set measures 7 ½ x 8 x 5 inches and will create six popsicles in a shooting star shape. All you have to do is pour your favorite juice into the set, push the tops in, which have a built in stick, and in a few hours you have a set of healthy pops waiting for you.
The design of these pops is also something to be appreciated. First, you can remove the popsicles individually or six at a time. Additionally, the tops and sticks are attached as one piece with the top of the container doubling as a drip-guard when you remove the popsicle from the tray. If you like variety, you can even choose to make different flavors at the same time as each popsicle is self-contained.
What We Like:
- These are very easy to use and make.
- The shape is a fun one that the kids will like.
- The pops are pretty easy to remove from the container if you follow the instructions.
- You can remove just one pop at a time instead of having to pull them all out.
- These offer a healthy option for making frozen treats.
- It’s something the kids can get involved in making.
Other Things to Consider:
- The pops will not come out easily if you don’t follow the instructions and can be frustrating.
- The set is a little large and will need a good amount of space in your freezer.
Check out the reviews at Amazon.com to see what other health conscious moms have to say about the Tovolo shooting Star Pop Molds.