Part of that process means you will need a canner to get rid of the bacteria that could be in those food items. And the All American is one of the best ones out there.
Able to handle up to 30 quarts of liquid, 14 quart or 19 pint jars, this canner will let you get a lot done in just one shot, meaning less time spent on getting your goodies canned and on the shelf.
One of the major benefits of this canner is what is missing from it – it has no rubber gaskets around the sealing lid. If you have ever used a canner before you know that rubber gasket that creates the seal is one of the first things to break and you have to keep replacing them to be able to use your canner. Instead, the All-American 30-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner has an innovative metal-to-metal sealing system that does the same job without the extra part to break.
What We Like:
- This is a hardy and durable device that will be around for some time to come.
- It can handle a lot of work, making up to 14-quart jars at a time.
- There is no rubber seal around the top, which means one less part to break and have to be replaced.
- It comes with a series of easy-to-follow instructions.
Some things to consider
- The price may be considered to be a little steep for this piece, but if you are going to use it regularly you should expect to pay a higher price for a quality canner that will give you years of use.
- It cannot be used on flattop or glass stoves
If you think the 30 quart pressure cooker canner may be a little on the large size for your family why not have a look at our review on the other sizes of the All American Pressure Cooker/Canners that are available.