Have you ever wondered how you can make a great cup of coffee at home? Well you don’t have to bring a barista home from your favorite coffee shop. You can get the same results by learning how to use a French press to make coffee.
A French press is essentially a small serving coffee maker. The grounds are placed in the container, and then hot water is added. Let the grounds steep for a few minutes then push a rod and screen mechanism down through the water. This will force all of those coffee grounds through the hot water, pulling the rich coffee flavor from them. Pour and serve.
Many of the coffee presses on the market are made of glass. While this is nice, that makes them much easier to break. All it takes is hitting them up against a piece of metal or something in the sink and the entire carafe has been ruined and is no longer usable.
With the BonJour Hugo 3-Cup Unbreakable French Press, Black this is no longer a problem. This press is made of polycarbonate, which is nearly impossible to break. This means even if you are a little less than careful with this press, it will still keep working for you. It’s also easy to keep a hold of with a rubberized comfort grip.
What We Liked:
- If you have a habit of knocking things over or hitting them together in the sink, you will appreciate that this is unbreakable.
- The French press offers fantastic flavor.
- It’s great to create the perfect cup of coffee for one person.
What We Didn’t Like:
- When it says three cups that means 3 – 4 ounce cups
- The plastic screen is not as sturdy as it should be and grounds can sneak around the sides.
- The screen is so fine it clogs easily.
Want to Read More Reviews?