If you want to make cups of coffee that taste like a pro made them, you want to be looking into a coffee press. The Bodum Chambord 3-cup Coffee Press has all of the traits of a traditional press, but makes more coffee than many of them, with room to make 8 – 4 ounce cups of coffee.
The process of using a coffee press is easy. Pour the grounds into the carafe then add hot water. Let the grounds steep for a few minutes then push the plunger and screen down the carafe and watch all the grounds sink to the bottom leaving fresh brewed coffee for you to pour out.
If you are serving dessert, this is a great way to go, as it’s fashionable and can be done at the table so you don’t miss any of the conversations.
The carafe is made of glass that is easy to clean and the rest of the frame of the press is made of brass that has been chrome plated to make it an attractive, yet sturdy, addition to your kitchen.
What We Like:
- This makes great tasting coffee.
- It is easy to use and make coffee like a pro.
- It makes more coffee than regular presses.
- It is a great value for the price of the press.
What We Didn’t Like:
- It is important to note that it makes 8 – 4 ounce cups. So, if you drink large cups of coffee this will not go as far as you think it will.
- The glass carafe can break too easily.
- It is hard to clean, as there are a lot of areas where the grounds can get caught while you are using the press.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Bodum Chambord 3-cup Coffee Press at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!