When it comes to cooking, the devil is in the details, as they would say. You need to make sure your ingredients are perfect going into the creation, and accenting it before serving, to get it right. This is why the Cuisipro Accutec Razor-Sharp Kitchen Rasp is a necessary addition to any kitchen.
Whether it’s cheese you are grating for a dish or chocolate you are grating for a dessert, this is hard work, but also a job you need to get done correctly to make the recipe come alive. The Cuisipro Accutec Razor-Sharp Kitchen Rasp will remove some of the hassle and pain you are accustomed to. With razor sharp blades, this will make quick work of those ingredients that you need more of but at the same time it is also shaped so that you can just lightly shear off a small amount of lemon or orange zest for a recipe.
Constructed of stainless steel, these blades have been specially cut to make this job an easier one to do in the kitchen, and hold up to years of use. There is so much faith in the product that it comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
What We Like:
- It’s very sharp and makes grating even more dense items a breeze.
- It can do everything from zests to making quick work of solid cheeses or chocolate.
- It has a decent gripping area that makes it easy to use and control.
What We Don’t Like:
- It’s very sharp, you need to be extra careful or you could end up injured.
- It doesn’t come with a protective sheath for storage. That can cause the rasp to dull more quickly and also catch your fingers and cut them when you reach into the utensil drawer.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Cuisipro Accutec Razor-Sharp Kitchen Rasp at Amazon