It doesn’t get more fun than bringing the circus or carnival to life in your home by making your very own cotton candy. The Nostalgia Cotton Candy Maker will allow you to bring the magic of that fluffy sweet treat to your own home.With the Nostalgia Cotton Candy Maker you turn on the machine, pour in a small scoop of table sugar and wait.
In just under 2 minutes you will start to smell the aroma of cotton candy. Then you will see that fluffy creation begin to build on the edge of the machine. Dip in one of the included plastic cones and wind around in circles until you have a nice fluffy cone of sweet candy.
The overall size of the machine is much smaller than you may expect for a cotton candy maker. It is 13 x 13 x13 inches in size and only weighs 14 lbs. Once you are done making your cotton candy, clean up is not as difficult as you may think. While you know how sticky cotton candy can be, this unit will break down into a number of pieces, which will make clean up much simpler.
What We Like:
- This is quick and easy to use
- It doesn’t take too long to warm up and get to make candy.
- It breaks down and therefore is easy to clean up after using.
- It has a constant on switch so you can keep making cotton candy as long as you want.
Some things to consider:
- It is slow to make the cotton candy, which is not that surprising after all it is a toy.
- The spinning head and disc that help to create the cotton candy can hurt you if you touch it. Exercise common sense when using the appliance and supervise children when they are using it.
- It uses regular table sugar, but that limits the ability to create colorful and flavored cotton candy.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Nostalgia Cotton Candy Maker at Amazon