Ready for a hot cup of coffee, tea, cocoa or even a cup of soup? Instead of boiling a whole pot of water for just one cup, now you can have a machine that will dispense the perfect amount of hot liquid. The Sunbeam 6131 Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser will rapidly heat 16 ounces of water and serve it up piping hot for your needs. While many people think the microwave is a good way to go, this heats even faster than most microwaves.
As a safety measure, the Sunbeam 6131 Water Dispenser also comes with an automatic shut off that turns it off as soon as it is done dispensing your hot beverage, lessening the risk of a fire in your home.
While the capabilities of this machine may give you plenty of reasons why you want it for your home, the makers also went to a lot of trouble to make it a piece that works well in any kitchen. It is also a wise choice for studio apartments, offices or dorm rooms where space is at a premium. It’s compact in size measuring 6 x 8 x 10 inches, which means less counter space is taken up. It is also designed to allow the cord to curl up under the base to make less clutter on the counter when you are done using it.
What We Liked:
- This lets you get hot water fast!
- It is great for tea, instant coffee, cocoa, cups of soup, etc.
- You can make just one cup of coffee or tea instead of a whole pot.
What We Didn’t Like:
- You cannot use a tall mug, as it won’t fit well under the spout
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Sunbeam Water Dispenser at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!