Perhaps it slides around on the countertop while you are trying to make precision cuts. Maybe it’s just not a large enough surface to get things done. Then once the cooking and clean up is done, where do you put it?
The KitchenAid Poly Cutting Board with Santoprene Handles solves all of these problems for you.
First the KitchenAid Poly Cutting Board with Santoprene Handles is made with a rubber edge at each end. While this may seem like it’s just a decorative touch when you look at it, it actually helps to keep the cutting board in place when you are using it. Even on countertops that are known to be slicker, like granite, the cutting board will hold fast.
Next, the board has an 11 x 11 inch cutting surface which can handle almost anything you need to cut in the kitchen without being too overwhelming and taking up all of the counter space.
Finally, when you are done using your cutting board and have cleaned up the kitchen, those handles on the side are perfect to help you put it away, out of the way. You can hang it on almost any type of hook or wall clip.
What We Like:
- We are a big fan of the rubber handle that gives you another option to keep to from moving while you are cutting.
- We like that it is non-slide and stays pretty steady while you are using it.
- The handles make it easy to hang up to put away.
Other Things to Consider:
- The glue that is used to put the labels on the product is a nightmare to get off of the cutting board. Use Goo gone to remove the label easily and quickly.
- It seems to register cuts easily and the board can start to discolor, however, this is common with most poly cutting boards.
Overall this cutting board receives positive reviews with buyers liking the fact that it does not slip, is easy to store and use and it looks attractive.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!