Whether you are just a fan of fresh garlic or do a lot of Italian cooking and like to follow those old family recipes, you likely need a lot of minced garlic in your kitchen.
While you can spend a lot of time hand peeling and chopping garlic down into those tiny pieces, who has the time?
If you are already working on great cooking, you don’t have time to deal with that type of detail when there is an easier way to do it.
That is why the KitchenAid Garlic Press was created. The KitchenAid Garlic Press will make quick work of those cloves. You put a few cloves in the catch basin, press the two handles together and watch the perfectly minced garlic come out of the other side of the press.
Once you’re done pressing all the garlic you need, clean up is not that hard.
First, this press is nonstick, which makes it easier to get the garlic off.
Second, this press comes with a brush that will help you get any caught up garlic out of the mechanism to speed up the process.
What We Like:
- The garlic presses through the holes instead of up the sides like you may have had happen in less well-designed models.
- Comes with a brush to clean out the garlic that gets in the way when you are using it.
Other Things To Consider:
- It could have been built to be a bit more durble, some of the plastic parts are liable to break.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!