For many people, watching the dramatic life changes that are made by those who are able to lose and keep off hundreds of pounds on the TV Show – The Biggest Loser, there is a part of them that wants to do it to – wants to be healthy and make smart food decisions.
But you may not know how to do it. That is why the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love was created.
It takes those great foods that have seen results for the people on the show and translates them to something you can enjoy in your home.
This cookbook is chock full of recipes from breakfast to lunch, dinner and even snacks and desserts you may crave at other times of the day. At 256 pages, this book has more than 125 recipes that will please nearly every palate.
Overall the book has received mainly positive reviews. Some people found that they didn’t always have the ingredients in the pantry meaning a trip to a specialty store. However, most find the meals to be tasty and appetizing.
What We Like:
- The recipe instructions are very simple and do not require a lot of kitchen know-how.
- Many of the recipes are those the whole family will eat which are great for getting everyone on a healthy diet.
- It has recipes for all times you my need them, not just meals but snacks and sweet treats as well.
CLICK HERE to buy The Biggest Loser Cookbook and read more reviews.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!