If you appreciate a good espresso or a shot of iced vodka, you will appreciate the elegance and fine styling of the Bodum Pavina Double-Wall Thermo Glasses.
This set of two, 2-ounce glasses has been engineered to create the perfect drinking experience for the connoisseur.
Winner of the European iF Design Award, the Bodum Pavina Double-Wall Thermo Glasses are hand blown in two layers of glass. The reason for the two layers is to keep the espresso hot and insulated on the inside (or the vodka cold and insulated on the inside) while not impacting the outer layer of the glass. This means no condensation will form on the outer layer of the glass.
What we Like:
- They are very attractive glasses to have in the collection.
- They are safe to be put in the microwave.
- It is not necessary to use coasters, as there is no condensation and therefore no stain ring on furniture.
- Since they are hand-blown each is a unique piece of art.
Other Things to Consider:
While these seem pretty strong, the glass is thin and it is recommended that you not use spoons or other metal instruments in the glass as they can break or scratch it.
It is recommended that you do not drop ice cubes into the glasses as it may cause the fragile inner layer to crack or break.
While you could put them in the dishwasher, the fragile nature of these glasses makes it a wiser choice to hand wash them to keep them from breaking.
Just take a little care with these glasses, don’t stuff them into a crowded dishwasher for instance.
Remember they while they are made from Borosilicate glass, which despite being thinner than regular glasss ist much more durable, it is still glass and needs to be treated as such.
CLICK HERE to buy the stylish and modern looking Bodum Pavina double wall thermo glasses.
Read what others are saying at Amazon.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!