If you really want all-purpose cooking items for your kitchen and you are as much an outdoorsy person as you are one who loves to cook in the house, you may want to consider the Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron 3-Piece Skillet Set.
If you know anything about outdoor cooking, you know that cast-iron is essential for cooking over an open flame. But at the same time this 3-piece skillet set can also go from the open flame to your stove top or oven without a second thought and will cook all of the food items you put in them evenly. They really are all purpose pans.
Included in this set are:
1 x 6-½ inch skillet
1 x 8-inch skillet
x 1 10-inch skillet
Each of these skillets has been pre-seasoned which means they are ready to cook with, although a bit of extra seasoning helps to build the non stick properties.
If you have never used cast-iron pots or pans before you should be ready for a work out. Cast iron is very heavy and these pans have a good amount of weight to them when they are empty. It will only become more pronounced when they have food in them.
What We Like:
- It can go from the campfire to the kitchen and back again.
- It heats evenly.
- Cast iron will last for a long time, often for generations.
Other Things to Consider
- If you don’t read the instructions you can ruin them.
- Don’t use soap when cleaning!
- Some reviewers found that the finish that seems to flake off in a short time. The Manufacturer advises that this is normal within 6 to 12 months of use and that the manufacturers instructions need to be followed to ensure the set doesn’t rush.
CLICK HERE to buy
Read what others have to say
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!