If you like to bake but hate the mess and problems that often come with the baking process, you may want to add the Matfer Exopat Baking Mat to your cooking arsenal.
This nonstick baking mat is the perfect way to take the stress out of your baking projects.
What is the biggest complaint when baking?
The cookies or candy sticking to the pan and then becoming a mess as you try to remove them, right? Well this mat will stop that from happening. Instead of having to scrape and make a mess of those perfectly shaped cookies, your baked creations will slide right off of the mat, give it a shake and it will be ready to be used again for the next batch of treats. Do not use water, and store it flat or slightly rolled.
This is even better than the old parchment paper cure. With parchment paper you have to cut it to fit and it always seems the roll runs out right in the middle of baking and you have to improvise.
The size of this mat also is great as at 11-5/8″ x-16-3/8″ it is large enough to keep you baking at full potential. If you are a serial baker you may want to get two of them so you always have one ready to go for the next batch of cookies.
The Matfer Exopat nonstick mat is freezer safe and can withstand oven temperatures up to 580 degrees.
Use it over and over – it’s guaranteed to last up to 3,000 bakings.
What We Like:
- It gets rid of the waste and expense of having to use a lot of parchment paper.
- It’s big enough to make a lot of cookies at a time.
- It lets you have perfect cookies every time because they don’t stick.
- Easy to clean just rinse and it’s ready for the next baking project.
- Putting it away is easy as it rolls up and can tuck nearly anywhere.
Other things to consider:
- It’s not dishwasher safe, but it is quick and easy to wash up by hand.
CLICK HERE to buy the Matfer Exopat Nonstick Baking Mat and enhance your baking experience.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!