If you have taken a walk through the supermarket and tried to sort out what would be the best things for you to eat from all the offerings on the shelves, you may have had a tough time making sense of it all. Nearly every package has some health claim. It may be that they have 0 trans fats or are low fat or low calorie or heart-healthy.
What do all of those labels mean anyway?
That is exactly what Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution is going to tell you. This book is a walk literally through the grocery store telling you which foods really are as good for you as they claim and which ones are really just a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
This book is chock full of 336 pages of information helping you know just what is in those foods that you are considering putting in your shopping cart and not only what they will do to your wallet at the checkout, but also your body if you eat them. This is a must have book for anyone who wants to try to make healthier decisions when purchasing food.
What We Like:
- If you are dead set on purchasing a certain snack or kind of food, why not choose the best of them. This book will help you pick which one is better for your body.
- It’s easy to look through, allowing you to go section-by-section, food type by food type, to select which one is best for your health.
CLICK HERE to buy the Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Read what others are saying at Amazon.com. Even those who brought the earlier Eat This Not That books found value with this supermarket survival guide.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!