One mixing bowl in the kitchen is never enough. At the same time you don’t want a stack of them that can’t fit together as that just means more shelf space you are going to lose in those kitchen cabinets.
Instead, consider the Revere 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set to serve all of your mixing needs while still being able to stack inside one another and not take up too much space.
This set of stainless bowls comes in three sizes:-
- 1 Quart
- 2 Quart
- 3 Quart.
Each bowl also comes with a matching plastic lid that you can pop on the top so they can immediately become a storage container to save some of what you mixed up for later.
The stainless steel construction means these will allow you a lot of use, and even a lot of abuse in the kitchen. The stainless steel is strong enough to handle mixers and other rough use. When it comes to clean up, they are also easy enough to care for as you can throw them in the dishwasher and let it do all of the work.
What We Like
- That they are dishwasher safe which makes clean up easier
- The rings on the side of the bowl make it easy to hold the bowl in place while mixing.
- This is a great value for the three bowls you get.
- The lids make these a great and easy way to store foods that you didn’t finish without having to dirty up yet another piece of kitchenware.
Other things to consider:
- The lids are for storage only and should not be placed in the microwave.
- Be sure to check the sizes as these bowls are smaller than they look in the picture. So just check to make sure the sizes suit the purpose you buy them for.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!