How many times has this happened to you? You’ve made a perfectly delectable sauce on the stove and were ready to pour it onto a plate, pasta, or where ever else was appropriate, but as you start to pour from the pot you are using, sauce begins to dribble down the side of the pot as well as to your destination. Before you know it, you have a drippy mess all over the counter and stovetop, and a lot of clean up to do.
If you were to have the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-Quart Open Pour Saucier , this would no longer be a problem. T
The Cuisinart Open Pour Saucier is a perfect stovetop pot with the added bonus of having a pour spout on one side. This means you will be able to pour that saucy creation just where you want it, and NOT anywhere else.
While many people think this is great only for making sauces, this pot is also great for small items that need to be drained like veggies or specialty pasta. You can just use a straining spoon at the spouted edge of the pot to pour the water out without having to pull out your colander.
This pot has been created with a nonstick surface so once you are done cooking, the clean up is a cinch. It also has a cool grip handle that makes it easier to use and move around the kitchen without any burns.
What We Like
- The convenience of being able to pour sauces effectively out of the pot or straining while items are still in the pot.
- The cool grip handle makes it easy to use this pot without any discomfort.
- The smaller size saucepot is great especially if it is just you or you are cooking for 2, as there is less clean up.
- The non-stick surface makes it easy to clean.
CLICK HERE to buy now or to read what others are saying.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!