Well now they aren’t the only ones who can have that deli knife. With the Wüsthof Classic 8-Inch Deli Knife you can get the same results in your home kitchen.
The Wüsthof Classic 8-Inch Deli Knife is designed differently than many of the knives you have in your kitchen. First, it has been forced from a single piece of high-carbon stain-resistant steel. This means it is a sturdy piece and can handle more work and pressure in the kitchen than many other knives and will continue to look great through it all.
Additionally, the blade design itself is a bit different. It is slightly offset and has a wavy edge that will make it just as easy to neatly cut bread as well as you can meats and other items. It also has an offset handle that makes it easier to cut the items you are working on without hitting your fingers on the cutting surface.
What We Like
- While this knife is a little pricier than other knives out there, in this case you are paying for quality. This is a precision knife that will do the job and last.
- It is a very sharp knife that can carefully cut bread without ripping it, while still being able to make quick work of harder cheeses and meats.
- It continues to look good use after use.
- It is a sturdy and hefty piece that feels like it will last a long time.
- The offset handle will save many knuckles, as you will be much less likely to smack them on the counter as you cut through meats, cheeses and sandwiches.
- The knife has a high-carbon stainless steel blade, hardened to maintain a sharp edge.
- The full tang provides perfect balance.
- The urable, impact-resistant polypropylene handle has been buffed and polished by hand and it is moisture- and food acid-resistant.
- The knife has a seamless fit between the handle, bolster and the full-tang making if extremely hygienic.