Looks good, cooks good, good price. Those are the three terms you can use to describe the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Sauce Pans.
While many people are searching for designer pans with a name and some special flash or flair to them, if you just want a nice looking pan that does the job at hand, look no further.
The Cuisinart Chefs classic pans come in is a 1 1/2 quart, 2 quart, 3 quart and 4quart and they are made of stainless steel and come with a matching lid. Right there you know it’s a pan that will do the job and hold up to years of use and abuse.
Cuisinart have paid attention into creating a stylish saucepan and have polished the steel to a near mirror-finish which is as attractive to look . And the rolled rim makes it easy to pour.
But they haven’t only taken looks into consideration. Underneath the steel is a layer of aluminum. Aluminum is a great heat conductor and having that as a core means the pot will heat quickly and evenly ensuring there are no hot spots to burn your food.
Ease of use was also kept in mind when it came to creating this saucepan. First, it has been constructed with a stay cool handle so you don’t have to worry about things getting too hot when you are cooking.
Secondly, if you are not quite ready to take that food to the tablet, you can pop this pot into the oven where it is safe up to 550 degrees.
Finally, after the meal is served, you can toss it in the dishwasher for ease of cleaning.
What We like
- That it is dishwasher safe which makes clean up after the meal that much easier.
- It heats every evenly and quickly.
- It is a great price for a piece of durable and reliable cookware.
- The nicely rolled rim that makes pouring easy and gives the saucepan a completely stylish finish.
BUY NOW at bargain prices.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!