Every kitchen needs a good pair of shears.
Those who don’t have a pair for the kitchen often end up moving some of their sewing scissors into the kitchen to be used when needed. But sewing scissors and kitchen shears are two very different things.
Kitchen shears need to be able to do a number of different jobs. From simply cutting open a plastic bag of ingredients to cutting apart chicken and other meats, there are a variety or roles they are expected to fill.
When it comes to benefits, the Wüsthof Come-Apart Kitchen Shears are built with a number of them. First they have blades that can be snapped apart. This is vital when you are using shears for the kitchen. Imagine if you were to chop up a piece of raw meat with the shears and were unable to clean all of those meat particles out of the hinged area of the shears. This is just what you can do by taking them apart.
Additionally, these are ambidextrous shears, meaning they can be held in either hand. This is something that lefties appreciate.
The creators of these shears also kept other help you may need in the kitchen in mind as the handle of these shears also have a jar opening capability thanks to a steel tooth inset.
What We Like
- The fact that they come apart, making them much easier to clean, especially after you cut meat and other items that require a very careful clean up.
- They are a favorite cutting tool when cutting chicken, but of course they can be used for cutting fat off meat, cutting through ribs and even butchers twine.
BUY NOW or read what others are saying.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!