If you are a cook who likes to make everything right in the kitchen, there is no doubt you find yourself in the midst of a major boning job from time to time getting the meat cuts just right for that next creation.
That job can go much easier with the Victorinox 6-Inch Flex Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle.
Created by the same people who have been creating Swiss Army Knives for over 100 years, the Victorinox Cutlery 6-Inch Flex Boning Knife has been created specifically to go in the hands of someone who is doing the delicate job of boning meat.
First and foremost, it was created with a 6-inch blade made of high carbon stainless steel. This type of blade holds it’s sharpness for some time, even when going up against bone, and can be easily re-sharpened time and time again.
When it comes to grip, a lot of attention was paid to the importance of being able to keep a good hold on this knife.
First it comes with an ergonomically created handle that will fit well into your hand, comfortably, for as long as you need to use it.
Secondly, the handle is a black Fibrox handle. That means that it is a slip resistant handle and easier to hold on to. In the wake of the water, fat and other gooey things that can get on such a knife in use, this is a vital trait.
What We Like
- It is a strong blade that will be able to work up against bone day in and day out.
- The handle is comfortable to hold, which is important if you are doing a lot of cutting.
- The handle is slip resistant, making it easier to keep a hold even when the work gets messy.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!