Today I was just browsing the net for some interesting cooking ideas when I happened upon ‘ Cooking for My Peace of Mind“.
The Pineapple and Cheese casserole dish caught my eye and of course I then spent way too much time reading through the other interesting recipes on this blog.
And then I came across Saltimbocca Alla Romana – well this is one I have earmarked to try.
Danielle resides in Southern California and she has done a great job in putting together her recipe blog. Not only are the recipes accompanied by clear, attractive photos but there are amusing and interesting bits of chit chat that keep the reader wanting more.
So my advice is that if you are looking for delicious and decidely different recipes then take the time to grab a coffee and spend some time reading through Cooking for My Peace of Mind.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!