Recently I was doing some research on cooking blogs and came across a cluster of absolutely wonderful blogspot recipe blogs that I will be bringing to you over the next little while.
The first of these was featured last week and I hope you took the opportunity to visit Cooking for my Peace of Mind.
Now this week I have another dream of a site for you to check out.
La Bella Vita – The Beautiful Life, is chock full of mouthwatering recipes that you are just going to want to dive right in and try.
Last week I was taken with the Peach Melba and Raspberries and I was going to talk about this recipe this week when I added La Bella Vita as our blog of the week.
However, when I went back in I was captivated by the Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake. In fact you could say that this recipe is a dream come true for a chocolate cake lover like myself.
The recipes are well set out with beautiful photos to accompany each one. There are tips and hints to help you out where Roz, the author has found something doesn’t quite work in the original recipe, plus there are interesting snippets about life on country acreage in the Carolina’s.
So my advice is to get out those baking pans and start cooking up a treat that you and your family are just going to love.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!