A cast iron skillet is a versatile piece of cookware that works both on top of the stove as well as in the oven. And a cast iron skillet can be used for hundreds of recipes. That’s why we are so happy with The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pan in Your Kitchen.
There are plenty of cookbooks on the market that can teach you how to make everything from soup to dessert. But not too many cookbooks focus on the humble cast iron skillet.
We are really impressed with the attention to detail this book provides. It has recipes for the beginner right throughto the professional chef. It’s really quite surprising how much you can do with this versatile tool. This book will really expand your horizons on what all can be made in a cast iron skillet.
Not just content with giving you recipes for your cast iron skillet, this book also includes recipes for other cast iron cookware including enameled cookware and Dutch ovens.
The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pan in Your Kitchen is pretty straightforward. It doesn’t pretend to be anything other than a cookbook for cast iron. There are 192 pages which include traditional recipes such as seared pork chops as well as more exotic fare like grilled Prosicutto wrapped radicchio.
Things We Like:
- Lots of pictures and straightforward recipes
- The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pan in Your Kitchen is priced right for the amount of information it gives you.
CLICK HERE to start getting the most out of your cast iron skillet.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!