Our blog of the week is
This blog by Louise is a exactly what the title says, edible celebrations by month.
I thought this title was intriguing and I was totally sucked in (no pun intended) when the first story I came across was called ‘Nibbling my way to Count Dracula’s’.
The tale of Dracula and Transylvania is interspersed with recipes such as Chicken Paprikash and Oszre Valo Ecetagy Keszitese (a wine vinegar for Autum).
Louise tells us what the celebration days are for each month, and then she gives us a beautiful narrative along with recipes to cook for the day.
And just as I finished reading about United Nations day via Argentina which includes a recipe for Humita Mendocina – a tasty creamy corn pudding; up pops a post all about pumpkin days, just in time for Halloween.
I love this blog. Louise has included lots and lots of great reading, she keeps you up to date with all the celebration days that you may like to cook for and there are many excellent recipes included.
Thoroughly recommend that you visit Months of Edible Celebrations, I just know you will end up like I do, totally engrossed in the stories. A worthwhile way to take some time out for yourself.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!