Does your family love Quesadilla? Such a quick and easy dish to make. And a very satisfying meal when served with a nice green salad and refried beans.
Well there’s no reason to go out to eat them when you can cook them exactly to your own liking right there in your own home.
The Salton QM2R Santa Fe 900-Watt Quesadilla Maker makes cooking quesadillas quick and easy and only in around 5 minutes.
This appliance takes tortillas that are 10 inches in size.
To use you simply place in a soft flour tortilla and then add your fillings. Then top with another tortilla and then close the lid.
What We Like
- It comes with an owners manual that has recipes included.
- The plates are nonstick which helps in removing the cooked items easily.
- It has an indicator light that lets you know when the appliance is ready to use.
- The top and bottom of the quesadilla maker latch together so you can store this appliance in a vertical position which saves on space.
Some things to consider:
- You can’t wash this in a dishwasher and it can’t be immersed in water. The only way to clean this is the wipe it down with a damp cloth or paper towel. But that doesn’t take much effort really.
- You will have to watch how much filling you add because it doesn’t take a lot of filling before overflowing.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Salton Quesadilla Maker at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!