At long last we’ve added a review for the Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer. This beautiful piece of equipment is one of those ‘must haves’ for any keen baker or home cooker.
We found it hard to find anything we didn’t like about this mixer. For starters, it receives extremely good ratings from consumers – at time of writing this post over 1300 people gave this stand mixer a 5 star rating on Amazon. That’s pretty amazing really.
It’s also just a pleasure to look at this mixer. You won’t be keeping this one away in a cupboard.
The only problem you might find with this mixer is trying to figure out what color to choose. Kitchenaid have provided over 25 colors so really there’s no excuse for finding one to match your kitchen decor. I personally like Empire Red which is the color you see in the picture to the left.
One of the best things about the Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer is the number of attachments you can add to this thing. This really makes this a multipurpose appliance. The beater, dough hook and wire beater come packaged with your stand mixer…all other attachments are at any extra cost. The attachments include an ice cream maker, pasta maker, sausage maker, citrus juicer and many more.
Read our full review of the Kitchenaid 5qt Artisan Stand Mixer.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!