The first thing that comes to mind when you begin cooking with cookware from Dr Weil of Switzerland is that It heats evenly and quickly helping you get to a meal on the table in good time. Additionally, it has handles that stay cool while you cook.
One thing a lot of people are concerned about with aluminum in cookware, is whether or not it is a health risk. So if you tend to worry about whether or not the aluminum and coatings on pans can be damaging to your health when you are cooking, you may want to take a closer look at this cookware. It has been created with rolled steel edges that are meant to stop any of the toxins from the aluminum that is used in construction from getting into your meal. The Aluminum core is absolutely, completely covered with the stainless steel layers.
You can pick up Dr Weil’s frypans in 12 inch 10 inch and 8 inch, so three handy sizes and the 12-inch Wok Set is also very popular and comes with a bonus cookbook and knife. So even more reason to consider buying th wok set.
What We Like
- This cookware is 5 ply bonded with 18/10 Stainless Steel for optimum heating.|
It has an aluminum core which allows for fast even heat distribution
- The health-friendly aspects of this pan and that it was created with the goal of being toxin-free while cooking. The unique rolled and sealed rim ensures aluminum never touches your food.
- The pan heats evenly as you are cooking.
- It’s easy to clean up after you use it since it is dishwasher safe.
- Handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and also designed to remain cool even when the pot is hot.
- This cookware can safely be used on induction and ceramic stove tops
- Dishwasher safe.