So off I went to check out this website that has been put together by Pam Anderson and her daughters Sharon and Maggy.
I started at the first post I came to which is entitled Marathon Women and relates the story of when Pam and Sharon competed in a marathon. I became totally engrossed with the story and went on to read quite a few more posts before I pulled myself up and remembered that I was also here to check out the recipes.
Well the first delicious recipe I would like to recommend is the Orange Cream Cheese Strata with Cranberries and Walnuts.
But there are so many other tasty recipes to try.
This is a site full of wonderfully inspirational stories about women supporting each other and the camaraderie between the women is lovely to see. Believe me you will get lost in time once you start reading about Maggy’s adventures in Malawi, Sharon’s cooking adventures and Pam’s recipes.
Just today I was reading Pam’s latest article about her father in law, and what a remarkable man he seems to be considering his age of 91. Such a refreshing story where you can read how Pam made Fajitas from her beef carnita recipe,which is made from pulled chili-braised chuck roast. And then there is Maggy’s tale of a family visit to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. Hmmm, more chocolate.
So why not head on over to Three Many Cooks where you will find tasty recipes and an enjoyable read.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!