Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 at
The All Clad Copper core collection gives you a combination of 5 layers of excellent performing metals. And this classy All-Clad Copper Core Petite Braiser Pan combines effective performance with great looks. As a finishing touch there is a band of copper around the exterior of the pan for accent.
There is a layer of copper core that extends up the side of the pan which is surrounded by two layers of aluminum to give you rapid, even heat without any hot spots. This is combined with the durability and low maintenance of 18/10 stainless steel which gives you a cooking surface that resists sticking and is easy to clean, plus the stainless steel easy to clean exterior surface.
The braiser pan has rolled edges which help to prevent dripping when you are transferring the contents of the pan to the serving platter. The lid fits perfectly which ensures that all the flavor and the heat is locked in.
The long stay cool, stainless steel handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets.
This All Clad Copper Core Petite Braiser pan measures 10 inches in diameter and it is 2 inches deep so it is just the right size to cook Tarte Tatin, which is traditionally an upside down apple cake or Coq au vin and both recipes from Chef Thomas Keller’s exclusive collection for All Clad Copper core cookware are included.
What We Like:
- The unique bonded 5-ply construction which combines the culinary performance of copper with the easy clean stainless steel
- The stainless steel interior layer/cooking surface that will not react with food and the stick resistant easy clean surface
- The copper center that gives maximum and even heat conductivity
- The long, polished stainless, stay cool handles secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- The polished stainless lid that fist evenly with the pan’s edge to seal in the flavor of your foods.
- The lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
What we don’t Like
- It is recommended that your All-Clad Copper-Core Petite Braiser Pan is hand washed. Placing it in the dishwasher will deteriorate the exterior beauty of your pan.
Where Can I Buy the All Clad Copper Core Petite Braiser Pan?
Monday, December 22nd, 2008 at
All Clad are makers of some of the finest cookware available today but they are also branching out more and more into kitchen accessories. This is great news as the quality of their products is unsurpassed.
The All-Clad 6-Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. It looks stunning with its polished stainless steel mirror finish.
Made from 18/10 stainless steel, the set is strong and durable and you should easily have this set for a lifetime.
- solid spoon
- slotted spoon
- 4 ounce ladle
What We Like
- It’s a beautiful looking set that anyone would be proud to own.
- They are made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- It comes with a caddy to store your set.
- The set is dishwasher safe.
- It includes a lifetime warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- At just under $100 this is a pricey set of utensils but if you think that this set will last you a lifetime then it really is good value for money in the long run.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read reviews for the All Clad 6 piece Utensil Set at Amazon
WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST PRICE?
We found the best price at Amazon
Friday, December 19th, 2008 at
As we all know, All Clad is the Crème de la Crème or the epitome of great Cookware.
And this All-Clad Stainless Steel 10 Piece Set which is exclusive to Metro Kitchen is no exception. The set comes with a 10 inch and a 12 inch fry pan. Most sets have an 8 inch and a 10 inch included.
A 10 piece cookware set is perhaps one of the most versatile to have in the kitchen as you have a range of items that will suit most of your cooking requirements.
All Clad stainless steel cookware has the 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction with a core of aluminum for even heat distribution which also ensures that you don’t get any hot spots. The 18/10 stainless steel interior does not react with food and it can be popped into the dishwasher for easy clean up.
This special All-Clad Stainless Steel 10 Piece Set is a 10 Year Anniversary set that is exclusive to
The 10 piece set includes:
- 10″ Fry Pan
- 12″ Fry Pan
- 2 qt. Saucier with Lid
- 4 qt. Sauce Pan with Lid
- 4 qt. Saute Pan with Lid
- 8 qt. Stock Pot with Lid
Why you will like this All-Clad Set:
- The pieces heat quickly and evenly giving you consistent performance.
- The pieces are oven safe up to 500 degrees F.
- The fry pan, sauce pan and saute pan have stay cool handles and the length of the handles ensures that your hands are kept well away from the cooking surface
- The 18/10 Stainless Steel cooking surfaces will not react with food
- The set has a pure aluminum inner core throughout for optimal heat conductivity
- Lifetime warranty
- The set is Manufactured in the USA
- All pieces are dishwasher safe
- Safe for induction cook tops.
- And you will like the price of this MetroKitchen 10 Year Anniversary Exclusive
And MetroKitchen are also giving you a bonus Cast Aluminum Au Gratin dish with every $250 order of All Clad cookware.
And for every $500 you spend on All Clad cookware you will receive a Free Cast Aluminum 5.5Qt Dutch Oven with Stainless Steel Lid
Where Can I Buy the 10 Year Anniversary – All Clad Stainless Steel 10 pce Cookware Set?
It is only available from MetroKitchen.com
Saturday, December 13th, 2008 at
How gorgeous is this beautiful dark blue Jambalaya pan which is the latest addition to Emeril’s cookware collection.
This elegantly styled enameled cast iron pan has the exceptional durability and heat retention associated with cast iron cookware. And because it is enameled cast iron it is resistant to chips and scratches.
The spiked lid is ensures that the food is self basted by having the steam return back into the pan and thus keeping the food moist and flavorsome.
The large handles make it easy to carry the pan from the stove to the workbench or table, for serving and it is certainly elegant enough to place on the table when you are entertaining.
What We Like:
- The versatile shape is ideal for making jambalaya but it can also be used for braising, searing, casseroles and baking
- Beautifully styled in an attractive dark blue color
- The lid and the base meet perfectly together to make a tight fit
- The condensation spikes under the lid ensures that the moisture returns to the pan, keeping the food moist and flavorsome
- The high quality enamel exterior and interior is 100% free of lead and cadmium
- The Jambalaya pan is highly durable and the smooth, sealed enamel is easy to clean and care for
- The cast iron construction means you get even heat distribution and retention
- This pan can is safe to use on regular stove tops as well as induction and glass stovetops
- The pan is oven safe to 550°F
What We Don’t Like:
- Apart from the recommendation that the pan be hand washed in mild soapy water there isn’t anything else we don’t like
Where Can I Buy the Emerilware from All Clad Jambalaya Pan ?
Thursday, November 27th, 2008 at
Having the right pie dish makes pie making an easy process. And the All-Clad Gourmet Oven Pie Pan will give you perfect results every time.
Because this pie dish is made from All-Clad’s unique technology of bonded tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction with an aluminum core, you are assured of even heat distribution and the pie dish will maintain its shape.
This pan will ensure that your pies, tarts or quiches will have crisp and golden crusts.
The All-Clad Gourmet Oven Pie Pan is a beautiful piece of cookware that you can serve directly from the oven to the table and this piece will match nicely with all your other All Clad pieces.
What we like about the All Clad Gourmet Oven Pie Pan
- The 18/10 stainless steel interior is food safe and will not react with food
- It is designed to withstand the extreme heat of commercial ovens
- It will keep its precise shape for the duration of its lifetime
- It has an elegant brushed stainless steel exterior
- There are nicely polished cast stainless steel handles
- Flush interior rivets for easy release
- All Clad have given this pie pan a lifetime guarantee
- And it is dishwasher safe
- At 13.25 inches it will make a good sized pie.
What Don’t We Like
Well with All Clad there is nothing that we don’t like. All Clad is more expensive than other cookware, but it is worth the price for the superior cooking results and the fact that this cookware will be around long enough to pass on to your children.
There is no doubt that if you like making pie then this dish is one you won’t want to be without.
Where Can I Buy the All Clad Gourmet Pie Pan?