The All Clad Copper core collection gives you a combination of 5 layers of excellent performing metals. And this classy All-Clad Copper Core Petite Braiser Pan combines effective performance with great looks. As a finishing touch there is a band of copper around the exterior of the pan for accent.
There is a layer of copper core that extends up the side of the pan which is surrounded by two layers of aluminum to give you rapid, even heat without any hot spots. This is combined with the durability and low maintenance of 18/10 stainless steel which gives you a cooking surface that resists sticking and is easy to clean, plus the stainless steel easy to clean exterior surface.
The braiser pan has rolled edges which help to prevent dripping when you are transferring the contents of the pan to the serving platter. The lid fits perfectly which ensures that all the flavor and the heat is locked in.
The long stay cool, stainless steel handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets.
This All Clad Copper Core Petite Braiser pan measures 10 inches in diameter and it is 2 inches deep so it is just the right size to cook Tarte Tatin, which is traditionally an upside down apple cake or Coq au vin and both recipes from Chef Thomas Keller’s exclusive collection for All Clad Copper core cookware are included.
What We Like:
- The unique bonded 5-ply construction which combines the culinary performance of copper with the easy clean stainless steel
- The stainless steel interior layer/cooking surface that will not react with food and the stick resistant easy clean surface
- The copper center that gives maximum and even heat conductivity
- The long, polished stainless, stay cool handles secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- The polished stainless lid that fist evenly with the pan’s edge to seal in the flavor of your foods.
- The lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
What we don’t Like
- It is recommended that your All-Clad Copper-Core Petite Braiser Pan is hand washed. Placing it in the dishwasher will deteriorate the exterior beauty of your pan.