Whether you are a cookie chef or enjoy the subtle world of beautiful pastries, the Ateco 11-Piece Graduated Round Cookie Cutter Set is a must have for your kitchen. This set of stainless steel round cookie cutters slowly graduate in size from 7/8 inch to 3 3/4 inches wide.
Additionally, some of these cutters are also thicker than others (varying from ¾ inch high to 3 5/8 inches high) to be able to cut through thin or thick dough without a problem.
Instead of having to throw them all in the drawer and add to the clutter of your kitchen, all 11 pieces fit perfectly in a small tin, stacking one inside the other. This not only saves space in the cupboards, but also helps you find just the right size when you need it, instead of wasting time digging through the drawer.
If you have a lot of cookies, biscuits or other pastries to cut, your fingers will appreciate the top edge of these cutters, which is rolled to keep you from cutting or irritating your hand as you work. The stainless steel construction also makes them durable and dishwasher safe.
What we like:
- These cookie cutters cause less clutter in your pantry because they all neatly stack in one container.
- They are dishwasher safe, so a breeze to clean when you’re done baking.
- They have rounded tops – No more cutting your hand when you are trying to press out cookie shapes.
What we don’t like:
- There are no sizes listed on the cutters meaning you either have to measure them (if you like being precise) or just guess.
- Since they are made of metal, they can rust if you don’t make sure they are completely dry before you put them away.