If you bake or prepare other kitchen meals that rely on weighing out foods before you cook, the Escali Primo Digital Multifunctional Scale may be what you need for versatility in your weighing options.
This scale is simple to use, with only two buttons for operation. Additionally, you can adjust to the measurements that work best for your cooking needs, ounces or grams. Unlike most kitchen scales, this scale allows more weighing flexibility, going up to 11 Lbs (5 Kg).
2 AA batteries power this scale and once it is on you can weigh item after item. It will recognize when you have not used it for a time period and shut itself off.
The Escali Primo Digital multifunctional scale is also available in a number of colors so it can be matched to your kitchen décor, instead of having to be hidden away between uses. It is also small enough (8″ x 6″) to stay on the counter top.
What we like:
- In case you spill while you are measuring, the plastic surface is easy to clean.
- While many other scales are bulky, this one is nice and compact and can tuck into smaller spaces in the kitchen.
- It can weigh more than most scales, up to 11 lbs.
- You don’t have to reset the weight (oz or g) every time you turn on the scale. It will remember your last measurement type.
What we don’t like:
- The batteries will die out sooner than you expect because the scale automatically stays on longer than most scales do.
- It is not always accurate right away while calculating. You need to wait a few seconds when measuring until the bouncing around stops and it settles on one weight.
- Sometimes it is not sensitive enough to weigh very light (4 oz or less) items