In this case the quality comes in the form of a coffee maker that will allow you to serve up more coffee than many other machines with ease while adding a stylish, yet not overbearing, appearance to your kitchen.
Instead of being a large, bulky machine, this one can make 12 cups, while still fitting into a smaller space on your kitchen counter. Making the Cuisinart 12-c. Programmable Coffemaker ideal for kitchens that have little spare room on the countertop.
Things we like:
- A programmable timer that allows you to decide when you want coffee to brew and be waiting for you in the morning.
- Drip-stop mechanism that allows you to pour a cup before the whole pot is brewed without making a mess.
- The capacity for its size. Most coffee makers take up more space to be able to brew 12 cups. This one is still compact with more output.
- Dishwasher Safe – Instead of hand washing the carafe, you can toss it in the dishwasher to get it clean.
- An auto shut off feature that doesn’t leave you far away from home wondering if you left the coffee pot on.
- A charcoal filter that can make treated tap water taste better.
What we don’t like:
- The way the lid attaches to the top of the coffee maker is inconvenient for pouring water into the maker when you are ready to brew.
- The coffee grounds don’t always stay put in their cone filter as water is being spayed in for brewing and may make their way into the water tank. This is more likely to happen if you are trying to brew a whole 12 cups.
- The construction of the Cuisinart Programmable Filter Brew 12-Cup Coffeemaker makes it more difficult to clean the grounds holder and the water reservoir.