Thursday, October 30th, 2008 at
For over fifty years Scanpan quality cookware has been manufactured in Denmark.
Scanpan cookware gives you performance plus for a number of reasons, one being that it is non-stick cookware that is dishwasher safe, now there aren’t too many nonstick cookware items that you can do that with.
The Scanpan square saute pan with lid has a non stick ceramic titanium surface so that you can safely use metal utensils and the surface will not flake or peel. The Scanpan technology gives you a safe nonstick surface which is embedded into the cookware, it is not just a coating.
Features of the ScanPan 4-1/4 qt. Classic non stick square saute pan with lid
- The nonstick ceramic titannium surface gives you even heat distribution
- Superior heat retention
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Safe to use with metal utensils – no need to buy new silicone utensils to use on this surface
- Glass Lid lets you monitor your food while it cooks without having to lift the led.
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500° F
- Safe for all heating sources including induction stoves.
CLICK TO BUY
Friday, October 10th, 2008 at
The Farberware Classic Series Cookware Set is made from quality stainless steel with an aluminum core for fast, even heating.
The set has a full-cap base made from the finest 18/10 stainless steel.
The Farberware cookware set is excellent value for the money and would certainly make an ideal starter set.
The set is has all the components that you require to enhance your cooking experience. The set is a combination of Stainless Steel saucepans and non-stick skillets.
This 15-pc. Cookware Set comes complete with:
- 1 quart Straining Saucepan with Lid
- 1.5 quart Straining Saucepan with Lid
- 2 quart Saucepan with Lid
- 8 quart Straining Stockpot with Lid
- 8 inch Open Skillet
- 10 inch Skillet with Lid
- 4-pc. Tool set
What do we like:
- The high quality stainless steel means this set will always look good
- Easy to clean
- The heavy gauge aluminum means no hot spots to burn your food
- The Dutch Oven can be used with the straining or the non-straining lid.
- Each piece is completely dishwasher safe
- The pieces are oven-safe up to 350ºF
- Well priced
What we don’t like:
- Well it’s hard to find anything not to like.
Where can I buy the Farberware Cookware set with utensils?