If you have a KitchenAid mixer and you have always wished that you had something that would allow you to add more items to mix without having to keep grabbing handful after handful, they have heard your requests.
The KitchenAid FT Food Tray Attachment for Stand Mixers can be attached to all KitchenAid stand mixers and will allow you to fill the tray with the ingredients to be mixed and then sit back and let the machine do all the work.
No longer do you have to hold your hand over the mixer to avoid splatter while trying to reach across the counter and grab the next bunch of ingredients to be combined. No need to waste time reloading anymore!
If you also have a grinder attachment for your KitchenAid mixer, this will allow a smooth constant flow of items to be mixed to pour into the bowl. This is especially helpful if you tend to cook larger quantities.
When it comes time for clean up, no problem. The whole tray is dishwasher safe, as long as you put it on the top rack.
What We Like:
- Less Spillage than trying to mix most things in just a mixing bowl.
- If you are grinding up ingredients to be in a soup, this will help reduce the splatter as new ingredients go in.
- Makes the kitchen much easier to clean after a day of mixing.
- You are able to put all the items in at once and let them feed through the tray instead of running back and forth grabbing handfuls of ingredients.
- This makes big mixing jobs much easier to complete.
What We Don’t Like
- You can’t pour liquid ingredients in with this attachment as it is not waterproof and liquids will leak through onto the counter.