The knife is made of high carbon steel and honed by hand and is made to be perfectly balanced.
The whole point of the hollow edge knife is to make it easier to cut paper thin slices of food. It stops food from sticking to the blade. So this makes it particularly good for cutting meat.
This knife received extremely good reviews on the net so it is definitely recommended.
What We Like
- The handles are fully riveted for strength and durability.
- The tang runs the full length of the knife. This is the sign of a good quality knife. (The tang is the part of the blade that runs into the handle.)
- These are very sharp knives.
- Lifetime warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- This knife is not dishwasher safe.
- This is a little expensive for a knife but if you are looking for quality then you will get it with this knife.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Wusthof Hollow Edge Cooks Knife at Cooking.com