If you’ve ever tried to cut a tomato with a blunt knife then you know the importance of owning a good quality knife. A good knife in the kitchen can really make a difference in not only preparation time but also in the final look of the food.
Good quality knifes can cost hundreds of dollars but they are an investment and can easily last a lifetime. Fortunately the Kyocera Ceramic Knife Set is not in this price range but even so at just under $100 it is still comes at a hefty price for many home cooks.
- 3 inch ceramic paring knife
- 5.5 inch ceramic santoku knife
What We Like
- These knives are razor sharp. You will find yourself cutting paper thin slices of tomatoes, cucumbers or whatever else takes your fancy, just for the fun of it.
- Because they are ceramic they will never rust and won’t cause foods to brown which often happens with metal knives.
- The ergonomic design means these knifes are comfortable to use.
- They are made in Japan and the Japanese know how to make good quality knives.
What We Don’t Like
- The price may be a bit much for some but keep in mind that these are an investment that will last a lifetime.
These are the types of knives you will use daily so for the price you are going to get a lot of use out of them. With the razor sharp blade that stays sharp up to 10 times longer than conventional blades this is one knife that you will find a joy to use.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?